Home Made Chicken Recipes


CHICKEN WITH COCONUT MILK

I was first ate this recipe in a resurgent in 20th march,2012.I like chicken very much and this recipe was very delicious.So,I’ve never forgotten this recipe.After some time I want to eat this recipe again. But there is no way to go to the restaurant because i’ve shifted my house in another place.So,I try to cook it by myself and I did it.I  cook the recipe in my way and the recipe was quite different from that because I use coconut milk in this recipe.I hope you like this recipe very much.

 INGREDIENTS
1.chicken-1 kg
2.coconut milk-2 cup
3.onion paste-3/4 cup
4.ginger paste-1 table spoon
5.garlic paste-1/2 table spoon
6.pea nut paste-1 table spoon
7.salt-as your taste
8.chilli powder-1 tea spoon
9.white pepper powder-1 tea spoon
10.green chilli-5 pieces
11.sugar-as your taste
12.card-1/4 cup
13.oil-1/2 cup
14.ghee-1/4 cup
HOW TO MAKE
1.First,you have to marinate the chicken with onion paste,garlic paste,ginger paste,pea nut paste,salt,chilli powder,pepper powder,card and oil for 2 hour.
2.Now,you need a fry pan.Put the chicken and then coconut milk.Cook it nicely.
3.Place sugar and green chilli.
4.Put the ghee and cook it once again.
GRAVY GRILL  CHICKEN
 Grill chicken is very hot and spicy food.So,I hope that you like the recipe so much and you’ll try this recipe in your home in a short time.Don’t waste your time.Try it now.
INGREDIENTS
1.chicken
2.garlic paste-1 tea spoon
3.ginger paste-1 table spoon
4.tomato sauce-1 table spoon
5.chilli powder-1 table spoon
6.lemon juice-1 table spoon
7.BBQ spice-1 table spoon
8.butter oil-4 table spoon
9.salt-as your taste
10.sugar-1 table spoon
11.white pepper powder-1/4 tea spoon
HOW TO MAKE
1.Marinate the chicken with all spice and other elements for 1 hour.
2.Heat the oven in 200 F.
3.Grill the marinate chicken for 40-45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment